History

The Tulsa Club at East Fifth Street and South Cincinnati Avenue was originally constructed in 1927 to serve as the social epicenter for Tulsa‚Äôs elite. Not only was the building an urban escape for Tulsa society, it also accommodated the Tulsa Chamber of Commerce on floors two through five for approximately 25 years. The 11-floor, … Continue reading History